2009年11月16日月曜日

#6 Time

1. Please explain a time proverb in your culture.

光陰矢のごとし means Time flies like an arrow.
早起きは三文の徳 means The early bird catches the worm.

2. What do the following proverbs mean:

a) Time is money.
Time is valuable, important like money.

b) A stitch in time saves nine.
We shouldnt put off a small problem, otherwise it will become a big problem.

c) There's no time like the present.
Now is the good chance.

d) Let's meet at 4. If I'm not there by 5, leave without me at 6, and I'll be there at 7.
I don't know the meaning...

7 件のコメント:

  1. From the time proverbs, we can learn time is so important and we must not waste it. We have to enjoy now!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, charlie. I wrote same answer about 2-a. Time is very valuable and we should spend it useful. However I think I'm still bad at using time :(

    返信削除
  3. hello :)

    "Time flies like an arrow."
    I like this proverb, and I often feel like it recently.

    返信削除
  4. *SWEET CANDY*
    thank you for your comment!
    Yeah,i think so too!!
    time is very PRECIOUS thing for us!

    返信削除
  5. *lohengrin*
    thank you for your comment:D
    Im also bad at using time...
    But i think everything, everytime isn't waste.
    dont you think so?

    返信削除
  6. *blackcherry*
    thank you for your comment!
    Yes!! I also feel "How time flies!"
    I feel this stronger than past...
    I became older!! lol

    返信削除
  7. Hi!
    I agree with your answer of "A stitch in time saves nine".
    We should do something quickly, it will become a big problem.

    返信削除

フォロワー