2009年12月7日月曜日

#7 Superstition

1. Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in CCC class? Why?
I think it is important. Because, Japanese superstitions are different from other countries one. Ofcorse we have some same superstitions with others. I think to learn about superstition is important for know about different culutures from us. And also it is very fun!

2. Is communication affected by superstitions?
No, I do not think so. But i think when we talk about our blood type, it might affected by supersutitions.

3. Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe ? Why do you do, use, or believe in them?

Yes, i believe in some superstitions. i believe in "if i find pattern of a four-leaf clover, i could be happy."
Why do i believe in this superstition? I am not sure..... but, when i found a four-leaf clover, I feel happy!! :*) So, i believe in this. hahaha-

3 件のコメント:

  1. I think we have same ideas with superstitions. I also believe in positive supersttions, because it makes me fell good! :)

    返信削除
  2. lohengrin:)
    Hi ya!!
    I believe in JUST positive one!lol

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    I agree with you.Four-leaf clover is very good things for women!
    When I was a child, I looked for it very hard.

    返信削除

フォロワー