2009年12月7日月曜日

#8 Weddings

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
I don't know wedding in Korea and UAE..... I don't think it is good to have a massive wedding.
Because, I want just few people who are know about me well to celebrate my wedding.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
I think that it is sooooo romantic. It can happen just in drama!! Is is common in America or other countries???

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
I have ever thought it. I want to have a wedding in beautiful island !!! Because it is one of the my dream in my future!!! My mother always say "your wedding should have in Hawaii!!"
She just wants to go to there. lol

4.What is your ideal wedding?
My ideal wedding is great little wedding in beautiful island in Europe! I want just my family and few best friends to come and see my wedding attire** I want to wear a nice white wedding dress!!!

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I want to wear a beautiful white dress definitely. And I would like to change dress twice at reception banquet. Because i want to wear many dresses♪ Wedding is the important day of my life.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No,I haven't ever been to a foreigner's weddindg. I have seen a foreigner's wedding in UK just one time! They were taking pictures in front of the church. It was soooooooo luxurious!!!
The bride is a little bigger than the groom... lol

7 件のコメント:

  1. I was siing while reading your comments. Seems you are a romantist. Wish your dream wedding to became true :)

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!
    Your idea is very nice in Europe!
    I also want to wear white wedding dress♡♡♡

    返信削除
  3. many peopl want to have a wedding in Hawaii!! it will cost a lot...but we can have a great wedding definitely!!!!

    返信削除
  4. hi,
    i wanna wear many wedding dresses too!
    the wedding day is just a day that woman can be princess, dont you think so?

    返信削除
  5. *lohengrin*
    Thank u for your comment!
    Im a romantist just here!haha8-D
    i hope so!! Thanks!!


    *carp*
    thank you for your comment!
    wedding in Europe is niceee!! I wanna have wedding in there in June!!
    How did you write this!?? →♡♡♡
    thats cute!!

    返信削除
  6. chiken:)
    Hi ya♪
    Exactly, it will cost a lot. but if you had your wedding in foregine country, you can put together honeymoon!! 8-D

    BECKY :)
    Hi ya**
    yeah!! Absolutely right what you said!!
    i hope you and i can be a princess in a special day!!!

    返信削除
  7. Hi!! Your ideal wedding is nice.
    I think it is romantic and beautiful:)

    返信削除

フォロワー