2009年7月12日日曜日

#12 Dating practices

Hello :-)

Help meeeee!!!!!
I don't know how to make a chart......
Which one should i use??? Word? Excel??
My computer hasn't power point :(
I'm in a huge trouble NOW!!!

For the moment, I'm introduce my ideal partner!! lol

I like gentle man like John! Dr. John Herbert!!!
And i have a strong possessive feeling...lol
So, my ideal partner is never cheating!

About looks...
Almost all my friends say to me, "You are B-sen!!"
But, I don't think so... 8-)
I don't like man who is very handsome!
I prefer man who is looks like cool, but not perfect and who has a nice atmosphere :)

I don't like KY person very much!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to make a chart about my ideal partner at school on monday!
I will write a blog again:)
I'm sorry about that.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Don&t panic! It is very east. Write your data with labels in MS Excel. Then use the buttons on the top to make a pie chart. When the pie chart is made, use the edit key and copy the pie chart. Open MS paint and paste the pie chart. Save the MS paint file as a picture file (jpeg or bmp) then load the picture into your blog. Come see me before class and we can do the pie chart.

    返信削除
  2. *Meiki sensei
    Thank you for your help!!!
    I could make the chart:)
    Thank you very much!!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi,
    I think it is no matter whether the person who you come to like is not B-Sen or not. because, the person you like is the best to you! I recoment not to be care about the other opinion about his looks;)
    also, i agree with that you want to choose the person never cheet.
    Do you have a good way to ascertin whether he will never cheet or not?

    返信削除

フォロワー