2009年7月28日火曜日

Working with Different culuteres!

What kind of work do you think you will best???

Its difficult question...
I like clothes so much. So, i want to a shop assistant in clothes shop which is I really like.
But, i think a shop assistant is hard work and cheap salary...
I will decide what is my job depends on my husband's job!! lol

if i could choose my job whatever i want to,
I really want to be a clothes shop assistant or a travel planner in UK!!
In UK, there is no overtime work! I think japanese work too much! 8-(

3 件のコメント:

  1. hi charlie :0]
    i think japanese work too much as well!
    do you have any favorite clothes shops or brands in UK??

    返信削除
  2. Hi,
    I agree with you!! Japanese work toooo much.
    I have heard there is rare someone die by overwork, but it is normal in Japan.
    We should work at the place we like. if we do so, we could reduce our stress of our work.
    what do you think about it?

    返信削除
  3. hi charlie!
    I like the Fashion of UK so I think it might be fun to work at a clothes shop in UK!

    返信削除

フォロワー