2009年7月28日火曜日

#14 Politics and Reflections

If you were working for the UN, which job would like to do using your English abilities? Why?


I want to be a publicity writer for the UN.
I think this job is very important. Or i would like to do some activities for peace. I am from Hiroshima. So, i have to know about wars all over the world not only Hiroshima's one. If i were working for the UN, I would like to alert peace all over the world!:)

I really enjoyed this class so much in this semester! Thank you, Meiki sensei:)
i often i was in computer troubles, but Meiki sensei and classmates helped me! Thank you Every one!!!
Probably, I will choose this class next semester again!
See you in the fall! Take care and Have a nice summer holiday***

charlie xxx

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!
    That will be great if you want to be a publicity writer for the UN.

    Peace Forever!^_^

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!
    I agree with you.
    I reserch about U.N. in this time, I feel impatient.
    Many people work for peace, but some countries can't take peace, good education and so on.
    It is very sad.

    返信削除
  3. HI☆
    I think "public wtiter" is very important.
    I would like you to be!!

    Have a nice summer vacation♪

    返信削除
  4. I am not from Hirohim.
    So, I do not know about war so much.
    Please you will be and tell about it for people.

    返信削除
  5. I want to work as publisher like you!!!

    YOur answer is very good!!
    Ans I agree with you ,I want to work for love and peace. I can't allo the person who hold a congress of that nuclear is very important to protect oease!!
    I don't think so...
    Nuclear weapons is not very important things...
    I just want to think that peace is above the world!!!

    返信削除
  6. Hi,
    I really am suprised there are a lot of people who work in UN. It is not impossible for also us to work there!! if you work this department, more people would come to know about UN and how world have been going thanks your write.
    What kind of publish do you want to write especially in UN?

    返信削除
  7. Thank you for your great comments! Have a good summer.

    返信削除

フォロワー