2009年10月13日火曜日

Class #2 Death and Funerals

1.Death and Funerals:
a. Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died? If not, then how would you express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?
- Yes, i do. I have my host family in UK. If my host family member died, i will feel really sad. And i want to say "Thank you" to the person who died.
b. Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?
No, I haven't. I have ever been some Japanese funerals.

2. The language of Clothes (preparation for next weeks topic):
a.Why are Japanese designer label crazy? Why is what you wear so important?
-I'm not sure why are Japanese designer label crazy exactly... I think most Japanese people think high-bland things are good. and I think it is look nice to have designer labels.
I don't have a beautiful face, nice body type and etc... So, clothes are important for me!! I want to be a fashionable person.


b.What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?
For example, there is a woman has black hair, wearing glasses, has any accessaries...etc.
Some people might think "She must be a power tool(gari-ben)! She always just study!!"
But...actually, she works in a cabaret club every night!!!
Its "Don't judge a book by it's cover." I think.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, CHARLIE♪
    2.b was very interesting!!!
    There is a big gap between them.
    Have you ever met such a woman?haha

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for your comment, BERRY!**
    Ofcourse Ive never met such a woman! lol
    She is just my imagenation!! hahaha 8-D

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    I agree with you! Especially #1.
    I have my host family in UK, too!
    If they died, I am very very sad.

    返信削除

フォロワー