2009年10月26日月曜日

#3 The Language of Clothes

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
Yes, I do. I think clothes affeict one's character or feelings. I know it is not good to judge by just clothes.

2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
I dont think so. But, i think its depends on the situation.

3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
I'm wearing pink a pair of pajamas!! lol they dont reflect my mood. i dont know what is my mood now...lol

FRIENDS♩♪♫♬♭♯
1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?
About my biggest distress.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life?
Yes, I do. I have just a friend whom I can talk about my true feelings and worries. I also have some friends whom I enjoy just taking with them.

2 件のコメント:

  1. hello :)

    about my biggest distress..in my case, I will talk to my best friend on the spot because I cannot help keeping it in my mind.

    the question betrays our personality,right?

    返信削除
  2. Hello.
    I think it's not good to judge by just clothes too.
    What is the biggest distress?

    返信削除

フォロワー