2009年10月13日火曜日

Class #1 Where do you go when you die?

What do you do that can be called "wrapping"? Give examples and reasons for your actions.
When i give a present for my friends or someone, I ask shop assistant wrapping. This reason why present is a not mine. I buy a something for a gift to my friend. So, I need wrapping.

Where do you go when you die?
I think we go to a completely different area? world?? from here.
When i was a child, my grand father died. My mother said to me, "Grandpa went to the field of flowers." I can meet my grand father at the field of flowers again when i die, I think.

Explain why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc. after a person's death?
I'm not sure why do we death memorial services, i checked with 広辞苑.
At Japanese Buddhism, It is thought to "Death"="Newborn". So, we celebrate and grieve for the deceased 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc.
I think we have death mamorial services for we dont forget person who died.

2 件のコメント:

  1. hi!!
    your opinion that when we die, we will go to flower field is beautiful thought!! I want to go to flower field, when i die^^

    返信削除
  2. Hi! I agree with your idea!
    The field of flowers is so sweet! I want to go there and meet my family and friends again after I died.

    返信削除

フォロワー