2010年1月24日日曜日

Education

Do you agree with the writer Minae Mizumura (“The Fall of Japanese in the Age of English”)?



I don't agree with the writer.



1:When I write Japanese sentence, I always check Kanji which is I forgot use mobile phone!Techenology like mobile phones, computers... is not always bad for study I think!



2:Japanese expressions or kanji are difficult. So, most Japanese people study Japanese long time since elementary school until high school(university). So, I don't think "the education system doesn’t spend enough time teaching Japanese.”



3:I think education system for Japanese is good. But, we have to change education system of English.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hello.
    I don't agree with this writer too. Newest techenology should be used!!

    返信削除
  2. I agree with you. English education in Japan is not good, because Japanese stusy Englush for long time but they do not speak it very well.

    返信削除
  3. Hello!!
    I agree with you.
    I forget Kanji which check use mobile phone too!!!

    返信削除
  4. hi!
    It is very useful to use the mobile phone to search the words, but i almost forgot them again after i searched them...lol I think it is the better to search the words using dictionary, if we can...

    返信削除
  5. Hello!
    In my opinion, I think that Japanese is lack of study in Japan. I think that there are a lot of people who do not study seriously at school;(

    返信削除
  6. We don't have to speak English in Japan, therefore we cannot speak English compare with other countries.
    you right, we try to study English hard more.

    返信削除

フォロワー