2010年1月24日日曜日

Men and Women

Do you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese)?


I agree with the author.

Because, women likes romantic situations! Most women likes talking about romance called "Koibana" or "girl's talk" in Japanese!:) One of my friend (he is a boy) said Girl's talk is soooooooooo scary!!! It's very えげつない!!! lol
I think most women want to share the special time with their boyfriends. So, women think more important merorial day (Kinenbi) than men.

Nowadays, Sousyoku-kei danshi increacing in Japan! Sousyoku-kei danshi is negative or
vigorless to love as you know! The problem might caused by women. Women became too strong in Japan...lol

13 件のコメント:

  1. Hello
    It's interesting to heard that Sousyoku-kei danshi in Japan. Do you like Sousyoku-kei danshi?

    返信削除
  2. I agree with women like "Koibana".
    Women gathering where absolutely talkig about romance!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    I agree with you!!
    Your idea very wonderful!! Sooo nice!!
    I also think Japanese women became too strong(>_<)!!

    返信削除
  4. Hello:)
    I like romantic situation!
    Many woman are wishful like this situation.
    I think so too, Sousyoku-kei dansi increasing in Japan. I want to men becoming to active for love!!

    返信削除
  5. Hello!
    I agree with your opinion. I also think Japanese woman is strong!

    返信削除
  6. Hello.
    I agree with you.
    Most women like it by love talk.
    Your opinion is intresting.

    返信削除
  7. Hi!
    I don't like such as a Sousyoku-kei danshi.
    i don't want to increase Japanese feminine men in the future.

    返信削除
  8. Hi
    Soushoku kei danshi is getting into the news in Japan now, but I don't like them. I think strong man as Nikushoku kei dansi is better;)

    返信削除
  9. Hi!
    I agree with your opinion.
    Some women in Japan is strong now.
    Especially women who are too positive toward love, they are called "Nikushoku-kei joshi".
    Maybe they made men "Soushoku-kei danshi".

    返信削除
  10. Hello!
    I agree with your opinion. I think that the "Sousyoku kei danshi" increase.
    But! I don't like "Sousyoku kei danshi" very much:(

    返信削除
  11. I am also said by my boyfriend "Girl's talk is scary and directly" (生々しい)
    perhaps boy is more romantic than girl.

    返信削除
  12. Hello^^
    I agree with you.
    I don't like "sousyoku-kei" boys. Because they are unmanly:(

    返信削除
  13. Hii^^
    I agree with your opinion!
    I think sousyoku-kei danshi is not bad, but I still prefer "otokorashii man".!!!haha

    返信削除

フォロワー